Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (Česká zemědělská univerzita v Praze) was established in 1906. Currently the university has more than 18 000 students (10% are international students). University has range of study programmes educated in English.
There are 6 Faculties and 1 Institute. CULS offers over 170 accredited study programmes at BSc, MSc and PhD levels (in 9 BSc, 20 MSc and 18 PhD programmes the language of instruction is English).The university has 1 700 employees, of which more than 700 are Professors or Associate Professors.
- The Faculty of Economics and Management
- The Faculty of Agrobiology, Food and Natural Resources
- The Faculty of Forestry and Wood Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- The Institute of Tropics and Subtropics
- The Institute for Education and Consultancy
- The Department of Physical Education