Czech Technical University in Prague (Czech: České vysoké učení technické v Praze, ČVUT) is one of the largest universities in the Czech Republic, and is one of the oldest institutes of technology in Central Europe. It is also the oldest technical university in Europe.
Today the University has 8 faculties and around 23 000 students. Czech Technical University offers its students 123 study programmes and 464 fields of study within these programmes. CTU educates modern specialists, scientists and managers with knowledge of foreign languages, who are dynamic, flexible and able to adapt rapidly to the requirements of the market.
- Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Transportation Sciences
- Faculty of Biomedical Engineering
- Faculty of Information Technology